Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Camp Hahobas

I, Scott, had the chance to attend an afternoon and evening at Camp Hahobas with our Scout troop.  Every 4 years or so the church sponsored an encampment and invites any scout troop to attend.  This year I think there were about 600 scouters attending.  Here are a few of the photos taken:

Two of our troop members working the archery range
I haven't seen a Buddy Board since I worked at Camp Maple Dell in Payson, Utah.  You always have to take a buddy with you to the lake to swim or boat.



Beautiful Robbins Lake
Here's the 6 boys from our troop and their two leaders - and me of course
My good friend, Larry, had his ward's troop there as well.  It was great to visit with him.



1 comment:

Dedra C said...

Looks like a great time.

Thanks for posting a picture of Matthew! I miss that boy. A lot.