Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow storm



8 days of snow!! We cleaned the driveway every day.



Heaviest snow day was Saturday December 20 - for the first year in 18 years we had to cancel our annual caroling party :(





Mt. Rainier replica for BT!











I sank to my shins in the back yard.














Snow build-up on the little shed out back.
























Ice on the rhoddies.











Look at the ice on the branches! Amid the storm this is kind of pretty. (Mom thinks its scary!)







1 comment:

Brigg said...

Thanks for the replica guys. It looked perfect!
I can't believe there has been that much snow... its unreal in Washington. I think its only snowed a few times in my life up there to make a decent snowman!!

It was sure fun having you guys in Pittsburgh and Erie!